Hearthstone is a great game, but it also comes with a price tag that many players find very expensive.
There are many reasons why Hearthstone is hard to get into, and it can be very challenging to keep up with once you break.
How Expensive is Hearthstone?
Hearthstone’s expansion pack costs around $300-$350, and it can be paid for by playing the game. The in-game currency is typically around $0.22 an hour. The addition brings the total number of cards required for the expansions to 170. It’s an additional 25% increase in the content in each set.
It is around 300 packs, which is a goal that will allow us to wrap our brains around. We want to know how much it takes to buy everything that we want.
How to Check How Much You Have Spent on Hearthstone
It is important to track how much money you have spent on Hearthstone to avoid over spending. To check how much money you have spent on CS: GO, you can do it through the Steam app or the Steam website.
- Open the Steam app or go to the Steam website
- Sign in to your Steam account
- Click on your username and then click on Inventory in the drop-down menu
- Select one of your CS: GO badges and click on the View badge progress button under your selected badge
- Click on How do I earn card drops? on the upper right corner, to the left of the Play button
- You will see the message “You have sent approximately $X USD in the game after this card set was released.” X is the number you are looking for
These are all part of the changes to the free reward track in Hearthstone. It is important to note that the cards are not free, just as the ingame experience is not free.
How Do I Calculate How Much Money Am I Spending on Hearthstone Per Year?
You can easily do this by calculating the amount of money you want to spend on an expansion. For instance, if I buy the Darkmoon packs at $70, I will end up with five expansions.
Pre-orders are a good way to save money on Hearthstone packs, as they won’t be available after the release date.
The actual cost of Hearthstone is $1,195-$1050 per expansion. When you add in the cost of shipping, it works out to around $900-$1050 annually.
Benjamin is a certified financial advisor, with over 10 years of experience in the industry. He is knowledgeable about various business and financial topics, such as retirement planning and investment management. Ben has been recognized for his work in the financial planning industry. He has also been featured in various publications.