Assembling a treadmill is not for everyone because it is a delicate job that requires time, effort, and knowledge. Thankfully, now you don’t have to assemble a treadmill as Walmart offers an excellent service. They partnered with Handy three years ago, and ever since then, they are offered assembly services.
Here is everything you need to know about this service.
Does Walmart Assemble Treadmills?
Walmart does assemble treadmills for $89. The price is fixed, and you can easily book this at your checkout. A top-rated Handy professional will come to your doorstep and assemble your treadmill in no time.
The service started with Walmart’s brick-and-mortar stores, but it has expanded to their website. Any online shopper can simply add Handy assembly services to their cart at checkout.
There are no extra charges as all assembly services at Walmart have flat rates. Unfortunately, Walmart also does not have any coupons or codes for their assembly service, but their service is exceptional. That is why you will get the best value for your money.
Treadmills that don’t require assembly are foldable ones, and Walmart offers those too. If you don’t want a treadmill that requires assembly, you can opt for these. They are incredibly easy to set up, and you can use them in no time after receiving the package.
How To Buy Treadmill Assembly Service On Walmart
All you have to do is use the same process as you do when purchasing other items on Walmart. The process is quite simple, and it will take you less than five minutes to opt for their assembly services. Once you do, your service and product will be at your doorstep in no time.
Here are all the steps you need to take to opt for a treadmill assembly service:
- Go to Walmart.com
- Add the product and service to your cart
- Check out the same way you would purchase anything else on the website
- The product will be shipped, and Walmart will notify Handy
- Handy will contact you via email or phone within one to two business days and send their professional
Keep in mind that you can also book standalone services from the main service page of whatever you need to assemble. The checkout process will be the same, and you will only be billed for the service once the service has been completed. That is because Walmart puts an authorization hold for the amount of the service.
Walmart does this to protect customers, which is why Walmart will deduct the amount once the assembly is done. Because of this and the excellent assembly service, their reputation for this is stellar. It takes an hour or so for professionals to install your treadmill.
Do It Yourself Instead of Walmart Treadmill Assembling
If you don’t want to opt for a professional assembly service by Walmart, you can always do it yourself. The process is easy, and all you have to do is follow a few guidelines to get it right. Here is how you can assemble the treadmill yourself:
- The larger parts of the treadmill, such as arms, deck, and console are preassembled. All you have to do is connect them
- You can connect them by choosing a location for the treadmill and placing the deck on the floor
- Keep in mind to leave free space of five to six feet behind your deck
- Connect the arms of the treadmill to the deck
- Once the arms are screwed, you can assemble and attach the console
- To connect the console, you might need to connect some wires
- You will have two or three wires that connect the cables for speed and incline to the console
- The wires will be labeled, and you only have to insert them in their designated slot
- Ensure that the wires are tucked away to avoid being pinched when screwing the console in the arms of the treadmill
- Test the belt tension by lifting the belt at least three inches from the track
- If it is too tight, you need to loosen it a bit
- You also need to check if the best is aligned in the center of the track
- If the alignment is out, you can tighten the bolt on the tracks’ side and realign it to the center
- Test your treadmill by turning it on, and you are done
That is how easy it is to assemble a treadmill. All treadmills are created in a standard manner, which is why you can follow these steps no matter the model you have. Once you do, your treadmill will be assembled, and you can start using it as soon as possible.
Does Walmart Assemble Treadmills?
Walmart indirectly assembles treadmills by offering you Handy services of installation and assembly of many pieces of equipment and products. Handy professionals will come to your door at a time of your convenience and assemble the product for you without charging any extra fees or costs. Once they have assembled your product, you can start using it in your home in no time.
That was your complete guide to understanding if Walmart offers treadmill assembly to its customers, and yes, it does. Their reputation is excellent, and Handy is one of the leading providers of such services, which is why you can trust them with installation and assembly. The timing and date of the assembly service will be recommended by handy based on the delivery status of your order, and you can book an exact time with them.
You will also receive an official email twenty-four hours before the scheduled assembly appointment to prepare for their visit. The professionals will bring everything needed to execute the assembly and get the job done in no time. If you want to buy a treadmill and require assembly, stop waiting around and opt for Walmart now, as you will get an excellent service that will give you your money’s worth.